Monday, May 17, 2010

College

My mom and I went to SLCC today to see if we can sell my books and talk to a councilor. We tour the campus and we find out where my classes are. We look for the books I'll be needing. Then we sign onto the computers to check on when my classes start. My humanities class was going to start in 30 minutes! I was freaking out. I couldn't believe it. We quickly bought me some supplies; notebook, pens, folder and one of the required books (yoga). My mom left me there at the school and I went to my first class at college. I cannot believe that I am now a college student still in high school. I am the youngest in my class. Most of the other students are probably in their twenties or thirties and here I am at the age of 17. We had a full class today. It was really interesting. I already took a ton of notes. Yoga starts in June so I have sometimes before I have to go. School is now on Monday and Wednesdays! It's gonna be crazy. College here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment